Celestion V30s

• I read Christoph saying the monitor outs were 'ear tuned' to a 4x12 with V30s.
    I tried a V30 loaded 4x12 last night at a gig last night (I was also going out to the pa through the main outs) and have to say it absolutely smoked. Id been using (and was very happy with) a greenback cab before, but I much prefer the V30s in this case. Well worth a try if you get the chance.

• I've always gone thru my Mesa 20:20 Tube Poweramp and Rectifier 4x12 V30.That setup was KILLER with rhe Axe and is even better with the Kemper.

I've been talking about that setup constantly to all Axe users (now Kemper users) because, comparing to many other setups I've tried, this one is waaaay better IMHO.

Proud Kemper+Axe FX II user.....yes, you can hook'em together, they WON'T explode.

• I've always gone thru my Mesa 20:20 Tube Poweramp and Rectifier 4x12 V30.That setup was KILLER with rhe Axe and is even better with the Kemper.

I've been talking about that setup constantly to all Axe users (now Kemper users) because, comparing to many other setups I've tried, this one is waaaay better IMHO.

Nice to hear someoane has Mesa 20:20 with Kemper, me too -and it is killer!
    Im also trying Matrix GT800FX in a few days so it is very intresting to compare them.
    My Palmer 2x12 cab is loaded with V30 and Eminence Texas Heat.