Which knob in Rig Manager is the Volume knob linked to?

• Which knob in Rig Manager is the Volume knob on the front of my rack linked to?

I haven't found anything linked to it yet when I move it, although I can see the volume change on the Kemper LCD display

The manual states it is the Rig Volume

"The VOLUME knob on the right lower side of the front panel is the individual volume of the current Rig. For detailed description please refer to chapter Rig Volume"

However the Rig Volume under the Rig tab in Rig Manager, is actually linked to the far right encoder when you press the Rig button on the Kemper

The 'Volume' knob (directly under the Master Volume) doesn't move it

It's doing something but I can't see where that is in Rig Manager

• The manual refers to the Head and Rack model in the quote that you posted. The Stage does not have a dedicated Rig volume knob. Instead, you need to enter the Rig menu and use the soft knob underneath the display to change the value for the Rig volume parameter. The Master volume knob will control the output level of any output that is linked to it in the output menu.

• Thanks for the reply

I have the Head version (unpowered)

The question is, where in Rig Manager is the corresponding knob to match the physical Volume knob? Is there one?

All the other physical encoder knobs have a corresponding knob in Rig Manager (Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Presence, also Master Volume & Noise Gate)

But not the Volume knob, as far as I can find

It clearly changes the level though

But where in Rig Manager is that parameter data found?

• There isn't a master volume knob in RM.

On the KPA you decide which volume to assign to the physical knob. In RM you just open the output menu and a just whoever output you want to change

I'm not talking about the Master Volume knob

I assigned that to the Monitor Out Volume in the Output tab, it is linked ok

I'm talking about the Volume Knob beneath the Master Volume on the Kemper

Allegedly it is the Rig Volume knob according to the manual

But as I said,

However the Rig Volume under the Rig tab in Rig Manager, is actually linked to the far right encoder when you press the Rig button on the Kemper

I would have assumed the physical Rig Volume knob operated either that parameter as well, or the Amp Volume under the Amp tab

But it appears to change nothing in Rig Manager, although it clearly controls the volume of the rig

• Not sure what you're asking. The Volume knob is linked to the Rig Volume on the Rig page in Rig Manager as you described.

Amp Volume on the Amp page in Rig Manager links to the Volume control on Page 3 of 4 under the Amplifier button on your Kemper.

• Not sure what you're asking. The Volume knob is linked to the Rig Volume on the Rig page in Rig Manager as you described.

Well you are right sir

I swear that wasn't working before here, it was the first thing I tested, and retested, as I was following the manual

But now it is LOL

Thanks for confirming that it works as expected