Not much talk of the 9.0

• Head and Rack support 2 channels in plus 2 channels out, while Stage support 4 channels in plus 4 channels out.

I suggest to read the few pages related to OS 9.0 and USB audio in the Addendum 9.0.

The Main Manuals in English, Japanese and German are also at 9.0 state.

• Head and Rack support 2 channels in plus 2 channels out, while Stage support 4 channels in plus 4 channels out.

I suggest to read the few pages related to OS 9.0 and USB audio in the Addendum 9.0.

The Main Manuals in English, Japanese and German are also at 9.0 state.

I wish, wish, wish(!) that they'd upgrade the hardware on the toaster to incorporate cool stuff like this. It'd be up to the discretion of existing users to buy a newer unit if they want these features...which I don't think is too much of an ask.

Likewise, it'd be a template change and a change of component to include a sturdier network connection like the one on the remote. And WIFI. I really don't see why they won't make these subtle changes to the hardware to make them staples for years to come, it's not as if these small things can't just sneak under the radar like the clock rate change did a couple of years back, for newer units only. I think I heard that the Stage boots up faster, too! Real shame.

Yes, I could buy a Stage, but I dislike the form factor for studio use (my primary use).

• You can apparently now refine a profile after it has been stored. Does that mean that you can now refine third party profiles that you buy? What would be the benefit of this?

• I doubt that you can refine the profile once it can't compare to the real amp anymore? So maybe you can save and refine but probably not after everything is disconnected. Just my speculation though.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• You can apparently now refine a profile after it has been stored. Does that mean that you can now refine third party profiles that you buy? What would be the benefit of this?

No i see it like this. You know how you do a profile an refine an when it makes it worse or you do not like the outcome, instead of profiling again the original take will be there still. Hope this is what it is

• How are people finding it hmm?

Just upgraded....

I was a little skeptical of the USB audio because I have no need of it...but selected audio source and boom PC audio coming out of my Kabinet and I can play along! expect more fiddling but there it is. Very impressed!!!

Whilst I don't use my Kemper much at home ( primarily for live stuff) but this is great for trying to match sounds as well as rehearsing, let alone recording!

I have also had issues playing samples live, does anyone know if this audio output will also play through mains output? I assume so??

• Not much talk of the 9.0? How heavy is the rock you're sleeping under? I could use it from time to time. :)

Nothing else happening except talk of the 9.0 release, and it's spreading on the internet like wildfire.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• can we expect 48khz for USB audio in the future?

Any other choice than 44,1 does show in italic in Logic's audio setup, but choosing 48k seems to be working fine here! I've set up the Kemper/Macbook as aggregate device with Kemper as clock source. Could be realtime rate conversion happening on the Mac, I dunno...

• How are people finding it hmm?

I tried it, seems to work ok. Windows 10 latest everything. I'm back using S/pdif because I haven't found any need for usb audio, maybe in the future I will find it useful.

As far as rig manager 3.4.28 I tried to remove the check mark on "include beta test version" and I can't uncheck it to revert to the previous version. Not a big deal it seems to be stable enough.

• First of all this usb interface function is so useful.i have tried yesterdat in logic but i have seen that when i record my track there is sound quality diffrences between while not recording.

I have tried with lots of profiles but it has not given me the sound that i want in recorded track.it sounds diffrent.i hope kemper solves this problem which differs after recording.

• First of all this usb interface function is so useful.i have tried yesterdat in logic but i have seen that when i record my track there is sound quality diffrences between while not recording.

I have tried with lots of profiles but it has not given me the sound that i want in recorded track.it sounds diffrent.i hope kemper solves this problem which differs after recording.

How is it different in your case?

I have only tried limited recording tests but it sounds as expected for me using Logic.

Could it be a Logic setting in your case or multiple interfaces on the Mac not configured to work together correctly?

Which output(s) are you sending to Logic over USB?

• Logic input device -Profiler

Logic output device-Audient id22

i go directly my guitar to front input of kemper thats all.Not complicated😎

The actual problem is this

When i do not record via usb of kemper the guitar sound is acceptable but after recording the sound is coming from Logic Pro X not ok