New beta update! Have you tried it?

• The new beta update is out :love: Yesterday I have been using the USB audio all day and I love it. Finally! Have you tried it? Anything you like/don’t like? Haven’t tried any other features yet…

• Great news indeed even if I have an Apollo interface and i don't need an other USB audio interface. Maybe i'll find later a reason to use it?

I'm using the Kemper only in studio and 44.1 KHZ is also a reason to me to no use it.

Happy for the those who need it.

• Great news indeed even if I have an Apollo interface and i don't need an other USB audio interface. Maybe i'll find later a reason to use it?

I'm using the Kemper only in studio and 44.1 KHZ is also a reason to me to no use it.

Happy for the those who need it.

I have an Apollo twin and will still monitor the spdif. USB looks handy for re-amping though as my interface only has a spdif in

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• For those who tried both the new Kemper and their external interfaces, did you notice any difference in sound quality when recording?

• Spdif and USB Audio will sound the same.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• For those who tried both the new Kemper and their external interfaces, did you notice any difference in sound quality when recording?

I thought I did at first, then I couldn’t be sure. USB and spdif comparison

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• I discovered it works when I was hearing weird noises coming from my Kemper. Thought there was a bug in the beta (BITB) but turns out the web newspaper I was reading had some interesting "page turning" noises :D

• Hey guys, I'm getting a lot of latency since the Kemper as I saw, doesn't have a driver of it's own in my DAW. Do you guys know how to resolve this issue? I'm currently using Presonus Studio One 5. Thanks you in advance!

• Can't seem to get it to work. Profiler as driver selected. Master LR selected on output section of KPA... no joy for some reason? Is there a Mac/Logic tutorial out there somewhere? Thanks!

• The Beta update seriously messed with my toaster. The tuner wouldn't work, the Kemper crashed two times, etc. Ended up having to reinstall the latest non-Beta OS to get it to work like normal again. I'm just going to wait for the official release down when that comes out.

• same horrible latency here on Windows pc with asio4all driver.

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• I tried the update, seems to work ok with asio4all driver. I recorded with s/pdif and also with usb and other than my tracks being at different levels the quality seems the same to my ears. For now I'm still using S/pdif because I need my interface for vocals.

The next question is: Has anyone use Kemper for recording vocals? That could really save me a lot of clutter.

• Can't seem to get it to work. Profiler as driver selected. Master LR selected on output section of KPA... no joy for some reason? Is there a Mac/Logic tutorial out there somewhere? Thanks!

almcmanus have you tried going into Logic settings/Audio and selecting the Profiler as audio source?