New beta update! Have you tried it?

• Can't seem to get it to work. Profiler as driver selected. Master LR selected on output section of KPA... no joy for some reason? Is there a Mac/Logic tutorial out there somewhere? Thanks!

the setup is very simple. Connect the Profiler to your Mac with a USB Printer style cable, select Profiler as the input and output device in the Logic preferences, navigate to the USB audio page in the output menu, and make sure that amp recording and direct monitoring are activated (which is the case by default). You can control the level of the signal that is coming from Logic with the DAW volume parameter. The USB Audio signal should be present at all outputs of the Profiler.

• I'm thinking about waiting for the real thing to come out. For now, I don't see the advantage of the usb out option instead of my actual spif connection with a good interface. I will look up for creative ways or scenarios to use it and not going through any drivers issues.

Kemper rack unpowered, Art SLA Power Amp, Mesa TC-50, Laney LFR 112, Chapman ML3 Pro Modern, Solar Artist 2.6, Charvel Pro-Mod DK 24, J, PRS Paul Allender.

Metal radio show host at CFOU 89,1 FM - https://subversion-le-metal-show.captivate.fm

• I'm sure USB audio is a great update for many. It's impressive that Kemper can add this to everyone's unit without them having to buy their 4th Kemper to get it. I can't think of another manufacturer that would do this. It's clear Kemper isn't just after your money. How many different AXFX have been released since Kemper arrived? For me, I don't care about this or "liquid profiling". Just give me layout D!

• I tried to change one of my rig settings in performance mode and saved it. Then after switching the profiler off and on, I got the older rig settings, not the new one. I did it twice, same issue.

• I'm sure USB audio is a great update for many. It's impressive that Kemper can add this to everyone's unit without them having to buy their 4th Kemper to get it. I can't think of another manufacturer that would do this. It's clear Kemper isn't just after your money. How many different AXFX have been released since Kemper arrived? For me, I don't care about this or "liquid profiling". Just give me layout D!

Layout D? Curious what that is?

Liquid Profiling, in theory, would be great for me because you could just take your very favorite profile of an amp and more naturally adjust the gain and EQ to different snapshots. I guess the current EQ approach is "OK" but the gain staging and response is definitely not if you're trying to adjust it from breakup to full crunch.

If you profile your own amps, then liquid profiling isn't much of a enhancement as you can just profile exactly what you need. For those who rely on buying profiles to get our amp sounds though, it's a big deal and time saver for me to get the amp into my Kemper and then reliably work the gain and EQ for all the snapshots I need. That's if it works well. TBD.

• For those who rely on buying profiles to get our amp sounds though, it's a big deal and time saver for me to get the amp into my Kemper and then reliably work the gain and EQ for all the snapshots I need. That's if it works well. TBD.

My dream scenario would be if sellers will focus on capturing the amp as a direct amp profile just at one setting, but with multiple cabs / mics / mic positions (especially with a systematic approach to this, i.e. one-inch increments of mic movement etc). Provided the liquid profile magic works as advertised.

• My current Config is SPIDF to Focusrite. And USB to computer for Rig Manager. Running Pro tools. I updated to 9.0 . If I disconnect SPIDF I can see the signal on my track but cannot route it back thru my Focusrite to my monitors, Been Playing with Aggregate until I am blue in the face. I wipe my hands of this for now. Loosing too much playing time, VERY FRUSTRATING.

• Ive not had any chance do a lot yet(been out 12 hours today, just having a fiddle while i partake in a refreshing beveridge) but im only seeing one stereo output from kemper, not sure what im doing wrong? Do i need to convert the input channels to output or something to get two pars into my daw?

• Ive not had any chance do a lot yet(been out 12 hours today, just having a fiddle while i partake in a refreshing beveridge) but im only seeing one stereo output from kemper, not sure what im doing wrong? Do i need to convert the input channels to output or something to get two pars into my daw?

are you using Stage or Toaster/Rack? Only the stage has 4 channels

• the setup is very simple. Connect the Profiler to your Mac with a USB Printer style cable,

Is it correct that the cable used to connect the kemper to the computer for rig manager, also is used for USB audio? Or do I need a USB A to USB A cable and connect the USB port that is used to update the kemper?

• Is it correct that the cable used to connect the kemper to the computer for rig manager, also is used for USB audio? Or do I need a USB A to USB A cable and connect the USB port that is used to update the kemper?

it’s the same one as the RM one

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• Updated ASAP but it causes Ableton10 to freeze upon turning the kemper on/off on a Windows 10 PC. Probably due to lack of ASIO proprietary driver/no good options for audio driver aggregation on Windows. So for now, i've downgraded back to last official firmware version. USB audio is an awesome idea, for those of us that don't have decent interfaces already, also really cool for reamping/effects processing, in theory. Sadly, windows audio aggregation has reared its ugly head once again.