New beta update! Have you tried it?

• It will. Theres preamps there an will always colour the sound.

Assuming you record using analog inputs. If you are used to use spdif then USB will sound the same.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I'm sure USB audio is a great update for many. It's impressive that Kemper can add this to everyone's unit without them having to buy their 4th Kemper to get it. I can't think of another manufacturer that would do this. It's clear Kemper isn't just after your money. How many different AXFX have been released since Kemper arrived? For me, I don't care about this or "liquid profiling". Just give me layout D!

Another BIG THUMBS up to Kemper. There is no other company that would still support their original hardware. Such a great company ideal. Thank you Kemper!!!!

• I wonder now if I have a Stage, will I be able to practice through headphone out while playing backing tracks through Kemper directly?

• I wonder now if I have a Stage, will I be able to practice through headphone out while playing backing tracks through Kemper directly?

this has been possible since day one using the AUX In function. With version 9 you can use the USB connection to transfer the audio from your computer to the Profiler to jam along.

• ***Update***

See 2 posts down and I've explained what I was missing

*****************************************************************************

Trying to set this up with Presonus Studio One for PC but Kemper USB doesn't show up in the track source selection within songs or in the device audio set up on the main page.

I found a video of a guy with a different DAW (I forget which) using ASIO drivers but he said nothing about how he configured it once he'd installed the drivers and just jumped to an open project with everything working fine

I downloaded what looked like the latest legit ASIO4ALL drivers and they show up in the device selection and config options on the main page now but, nothing I tried got me ASIO or Kemper USB as a sound source within the song window.

The Kemper IS showing up in the ASIO4All config window as one of the connected devices but not as a selectable input source on the ASIO as Device Config Page within S1

Can add pics and more detailed explanation tomorrow but was hoping it might be something obvious I'm missing that someone might point out overnight.

Thanks

• robmakesmusic Try one of these working configs... Your DAW should see something similar.

Thanks!! Got it fixed.

I had looked at the ASIO4ALL control panel and thought all the listed devices were available but didn't realize I needed to assign a particular one. Once I did so, the Kemper L, R and Stereo showed up as source options within the song and track setup options!

Cheers!