Unpowered Kabinet Setting

• Hi,

I have a powered head and unpowered Kabinet and on some rigs i prefer the cab the rig was profiled on.

When i don't activate Monitor Cab off this allows me to use the profiled cabinet.

However, when i change rigs i have to do this again -even though the monitor cab off remains unticked?

I would prefer the default to be using the Kabinet not using the imprints then checking the Monitor Cab off option when i want to use it - any suggestions or advice on what i am doing wrong?

Thanks,

Alister

• You can do it per Rig. Select Monitor Cab Off. In each rig, in the Cab section, select the desired Imprint or the Full Range option.

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• Both options can be set globally, but then you'll have to change it manually every time you want the other one. If you save it per rig, it will automatically recall the saved one

• Hi - thanks for your reply.

I this is'nt what is happening, the default once the Kone is activated is to to go to imprints - as mentioned this can be overriden.

However, even after saving when i go back to the rig - even though monitor cab off is not selected, the imprint is appearing.

This applies to rigs and performances.

Am sure it is me?

If i were to make the global setting that monitor cab off is not selected (ie the profiled cab is always on) can you please advise the steps to take.

Thanks again - really appreciated

• The Imprint shows in the Cab section but doesn't applies as far as you have monitor cab off unselected. In this situation all rigs plays through the original cab that comes with the rig. Make sure to keep Kone selected