Please don't trash my thread.

• Now I know some moderators here are sensitive to "CAPS LOCK". I was asking for help in "CAPS LOCK". I never said awful things in "CAPS LOCK" about the product such as "bad update" just like what I am reading from the other threads, they are saying negative things. So I have one question, is asking for help in "CAPS LOCK" without displaying any negative thoughts a bad thing or complaining without any presumptions about the products and updates being good?

Now to my real question. Do I have to use another audio interface just to hear the sound of my recorded track? Because the output PROFILER in my DAW's settings is not working. So what am I doing is after recording I have to switch to my other output source device just to hear what I have recorded.

I put it in bold letters please administrator don't misinterpret it again. My intention is about "EMPHASIS" not "SHOUTING" :saint:

THANK YOU! Begging for help.

• In computer etiquette it is generally accepted that caps lock is equal to yelling. It doesn't matter what your intent is, or even what you're saying. *Anything* in caps lock is viewed by the reader as yelling.

If you want to show emphasis, use something like *asterisks*, bold, italics or underline.

Why typing in all-caps looks like you're yelling (A brief history) | CNN

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Now I know some moderators here are sensitive to "CAPS LOCK". I was asking for help in "CAPS LOCK".

you didn't just use a CAPS LOCK title, your entire post was written this way. ;)

I also removed the bold setting from your post.
    If you feel the need to emphasize certain words, fine, but you put multiple lines of text in bold.

• So it is okay to say bad things about the product and complain all the time as long as it is not in 'CAPS LOCK"?

• Dude, curb your enthusiasm. Be soft-spoken when asking questions and you will get people much more willing to help you, especially when being a new member of an established group. Be humble.

The USB allows you to hear live monitoring of your recordings and any playback at the same time without changing the interface settings. Your routings in DAW must not be correct. Click on the "Monitor" icons on each track you want to hear in your DAW. When you select the "Play" button and play guitar, drums, bass, or whatever, you should hear it thru the USB. Same goes for Recording. Record it and then hit the Play button and you should hear it again.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.