Kemper Fuzz update

• First of all ... holy moly i played around with the kemper fuzz and it is amazing i tried to recreate my fuzz pedals and it komplete delivers ...

Kemper did an amazing job with it imo, i love it!

There is only one thing that would make it even more powerful imo.

imo a lower octave and a basic eq either parametric like on the dod boneshaker or a shelf at 120hz and 4khz and two bell eqs at 500 and 800 would make it midblowingly powerful imo

with the eq we could have the difference from fuzz factory to fat fuzz factory inside it to push the amp sim more into muddy territory and the lower octave just sounds awesome too

• as a fellow fuzz freak I actually prefer the modular approach:

The Studio EQ is the obvious choice for all your EQ needs and the Analog Octaver is a wonderful model of a classic analog (duh) flip flop octave down effect.
    Having these processors as separate stomps enables you to chose their position, octave in front, EQ post fuzz? not a problem EQ -> fuzz -> octaver? sure thing.
    This unlocks a lot of additional fuzz colors and I wouldn't want to sacrifice those.

The Studio EQ is the obvious choice for all your EQ needs and the Analog Octaver is a wonderful model of a classic analog (duh) flip flop octave down effect.
    Having these processors as separate stomps enables you to chose their position, octave in front, EQ post fuzz? not a problem EQ -> fuzz -> octaver? sure thing.
    This unlocks a lot of additional fuzz colors and I wouldn't want to sacrifice those.

i totally agree! this is right now my way to do it i just fills the stomp section pretty fast, so have to make more presets ... it is just a convenience thing.

The Kemper drive has a slim down knob maybe something like a loudness curve setting for the shin ei superfuzz type tones and on the other side midfocussed would be a easy way to implement it imo

I believe it'd rather be a matter of choosing which method most suits specific needs.
    As Bommel was pointing out (the obvious?), the Kemper has a limited number of slots for effects, and your approach would quickly saturate (LOL) the Stomps section. Enriching the on-board controls for the fuzzes would free up an invaluable 75% of the Stomps room.
    Each approach has got its pros and cons :)

Still chasing a worthy one :/