Kemper freezes after closing Rig Manager with OS 9.0

• Equipment:

Rig Manager 3.4.29 beta.

Kemper Profiler Rack Powered with OS 9.0.2.44879B beta.

Kemper Remote Controller connected.

MacOS 13.3.1

Steps to reproduce (starting with Rig Manager closed and Kemper Profiler off, connected to the Kemper Remote):

1) Connect the Kemper Profiler to the PC with a USB cable.

2) Start Rig Manager, under All Performances > Local Library.

3) Power on the Kemper Profiler in Performance mode.

4) Wait until the Rig Manager detects the Profiler and the editor view comes up.

5) Quit the Rig Manager, by closing its window.

6) Using the Kemper Remote try changing a Rig slot in the same Performance, by pressing one of the 5 buttons.

Results:

The sound does change BUT:

* Kemper Remote crashes and turns off.

* The Kemper Profiler UI freezes. The output and input LEDs remain on, but they don't respond.

Notes:

This is reproducible everytime. However, I have a hackintosh, so I'd like confirmation from others that the same happens to them. If needed, I will try to reproduce with Windows as well.

Edited 2 times, last by alextsi ().

• My Stage froze on me a few times as well ... Never noticed when it happened. Running RM, switching performance while in morph state ?

I can't reproduce but it never happened before the latest updates !

Raf

Kemper stage with 2 mission pedals (in a Thon line 6 FBV case) and a Zilla 212 (K-100/V30) , SD powerstage 700 poweramp

• Burkhard

I have RM 3.4.31, Stage Profiler Beta 9.0.0.44776B and Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2.

Everytime when RM and Profiler are syncing performances, the profiler freezes. I can't update my performances rigs via RM anymore. I can't change a rig and input and output leds are not blinking anymore. Disconnecting the USB cable removes that freeze and I can again use my profiler normally. Closing RM is not freezing profiler anymore.

I can't update my profiler to version 9.0.2.44879B, because the profiler freezes.

• Thank you! I totally forgot that I can use USB for updates.

There was still some connection problems between PC and Profiler, but I changed USB port and now everything is working correctly. The connection problem was caused by the PC's USB port. No issues between RM and Profiler anymore.