Easy way to categorize folders better in Rig Manager

• It seems like a very basic feature of any software involving folders is the ability to move them by clicking and holding on one and dragging it up or down to move the order . Unless I am seriously missing something, this is not a feature of Rig Manager. If I add a new folder, it puts it on the bottom and I literally have to delete all the folders and re add them in whatever order I want if I want the new folder to be higher up on the list. Idk if this bugs anyone else as much as me, but being a SCADA and PLC programmer I am obsessed with categorization of data. Could this feature please be added in future updates?

• You're right that unfortunately you can't reorder them by hand, but even though added at the bottom, the list is always in alpha order after a restart. So, re-adding them won't help.

• It seems like a very basic feature of any software involving folders is the ability to move them by clicking and holding on one and dragging it up or down to move the order . Unless I am seriously missing something, this is not a feature of Rig Manager. If I add a new folder, it puts it on the bottom and I literally have to delete all the folders and re add them in whatever order I want if I want the new folder to be higher up on the list. Idk if this bugs anyone else as much as me, but being a SCADA and PLC programmer I am obsessed with categorization of data. Could this feature please be added in future updates?

The simplest way to move a personal folder is to Rename the folder to appear in your preferred location within the alphabetic order.