Le poseur

• Here is one with the magic combo LA cleans + filter bass from Mats & bogner XTC leads on the LesPaul leads

The backings, not my top and I removed the Fx& autotune , as it was sounding better. I had not sang for a few weeks and it degrades pretty fast without practice. Will redo these

This one is going to my writer for some great lyrics.

There are 2 cameos in this track , tell me from who ... ??? :/

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

R

• Hey cool euro punk-pop track. I'm getting good 99 luftballons vibes from this one, needs a vocal but I assume you recorded one and just didn't upload it here? (because it's missing that middle in the mix).

• Very clean tight track there waraba , would love to hear this as a full song if you end up using it. Brilliant guitar solo's too, i love the left and right thing

• My favourite track from you so far. Made me want to dance!

Very cool Mats, this what your profiles inspire me :) lots of fun !

Thid one is for my writer , he went very down after writing some super dark texts and had to escape it, this track really helped him to !

Very clean tight track there waraba , would love to hear this as a full song if you end up using it. Brilliant guitar solo's too, i love the left and right thing

Thx Joe , full song should appear at some point ! Many thx for the lead comments , I'm onto something with these P90, this is the next step after the single coils ;)