parallel path flexibility

• Hi

Would be great if we could assign more than 2 stomp slots when using parallel path.

This has been requested before but with the addition of the acoustic simulator it is perhaps even more useful.

For example

Acoustic sim/ eq/ compression..

Would make blending with amp stack sound more flexible.

Dunno if it's a hardware or software limitation.

Any thoughts?

• +1

I have two outputs on my guitar: magnetic and piezo.

First slot is effect loop to have alternate input and second is comp.

It would be great to assign more than two slots. Or having alternate input in global settings (like aux input) to free a slot.

• Yes, I have asked for this a few times too.

Although it appears the original idea was for bass players to add a little clean signal for clarity the opportunity to use it creatively for guitar is huge. Running Acoustic and electric in parallel or guitar and guitar synth etc would be great but the current 2 stomp limit and the fact that the signals merge again after the Delay and Reverb slots is a major limitation.

• +1

(is there an "official" way to submit feature requests/suggestions? my bad if I missed it)

The ability to manage dual, totally independent paths is what I am missing the most.

I have a guitar with dual output (magnetic + piezo) and being able to process both sounds in the Kemper without additional outboard gear would be terrific. At the moment I am using a Yamaha AG Stomp which does all the work.

Even with a standard, mag-only instrument, dual amp/profile are needed to recreate certain tones.

• This is the official way to submit feature request.

Some requested feature are already in the Kemper Os.

But Kemper decides which feature request which feature is "usefull" in their view and will be implemented.