8.7 Addendum question.

• I don't understand what the manual is speaking about here or what it does (mainly speaking of the part in blue) What is this setting up?

QUICK Button Autoassign

The QUICK button of Head and Rack models now offers an additional function: Autoassign I-IIII. (Is there room on the display to make it “Auto-assign”?)

This is equivalent to pressing STORE on the last page of Rig Settings to assign effect modules to Effect Buttons I-IIII of PROFILER Remote/Stage, semi-automatically.

It means you can step through your Rigs and effectively initiate some basic Effect Button assignments with the push of just one button. Like in Rig Settings, this only works before any Effect Button assignments have been initiated

• It's been available in Rig Settings for a while.

What auto-assign does is automatically assign stomps to the four effects switches. If I recall, it will look at A, B, C....etc. in sequence. If A has a stomp, that'll be stomp button 1. If B is empty, but C is populated, that will be stomp button 2 etc.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Dynochrome

This is equivalent to pressing STORE on the last page of Rig Settings to assign effect modules to Effect Buttons I-IIII of PROFILER Remote/Stage, semi-automatically.

When the effect modules in a RIG are not assigned to the effect buttons I-IIII on the Remote or Stage, the option 'press STORE to auto assign' is available. This assigns the effect modules to buttons I-IIII.

Now you can assign the QUICK button on a Head or Rack to the Auto Assign function in the SYSTEM menu, page 3.

Load a Rig, press the QUICK button, and have the effect modules automatically assigned to your buttons I-III