Performance Mode, how to keep same stomps engaged as stored when changed to another slot and then back?

• Hey all!

Newbie here. I'm programming a show with my Kemper Stage in performance mode and I'm trying to figure this issue out. So say I'm performing in Slot 1 and I have an overdrive assigned to the first effect pedal switch that I have stored as being disengaged, and then I switch on that overdrive, then engage Slot 2. When I go back to Slot 1, the overdrive is still engaged. How can I get it to go back to the stored default of not having that overdrive engaged when I move back to Slot 1? Thank you!

• Disconnect your Profiler from Rig Manager, and the Stored status of the Performance Slot will be recalled when selected.

Thank you so much! I was connected to Rig Manager when I was having this issue so next time I'll check it with rig manager disconnected. Thanks again!

• Disconnect Rig Manager and switch Slots via the foot buttons of your Stage. The logic is assuming you are performing and Slots get loaded as stored.

While Rig Manager is connected or you change Slots with your hand via <PAGE> buttons, the logic assums you are editing and intend to maintain edits within the Performance and store the Performance before you leave it.

• I really wish this could be choosed on/off with a setting on the kemper. I’d actually love to have this behaviour you described in the first post without needing to have rigmanager hooked up and running.