Headphones out

• The Kemper has a good quality headphone out, can you better explain “ sounds bad”.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• The Stage has a fantastic Headphone sound quality. Check the output settings, Headphones should be set to "Main Stereo"

If something is too complicated, then you need to learn it better

• I have had dodgy mini to 1/4 inch adapters that have really messed things up as well. Worth checking if you’re using one.

A brace of Suhrs, a Charvel, a toaster, an Apollo twin, a Mac, and a DXR10

• This is a normal HEADPHONE OUT with three contacts tip, ring, sleeve for a normal stereo jack. Some headphones have jacks with more contacts for example to control volume with a pot built into the cable. These might cause issues.

• I have had dodgy mini to 1/4 inch adapters that have really messed things up as well. Worth checking if you’re using one.

Hi guys,

This was the problem... a stereo headphone cable extension.

For some reason I suppose there was a problem with audio phase…

Now quality it's great!

Thank you all!

• Glad it’s sorted :thumbup:

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.