Setup Stupidity

• I have previously done this but not recently because I have a wireless and its permanently connected into my input - solved!

I have to say I've not had too many pressure moments recently as I've worked the bugs out e.g. I had issues with my remote and I've now switched to ethercon. I have also got my output on a patch panel so I never connect to the wrong output. My speaker cable is also permanently attached to my KPA to also eliminate that :)...

• Several times ill find my tone knob gets shifted during transport and I think "Oh no my Kemper or speaker finally fried and taken away all my high end" then roll the knob and all is right with the world

• Several times ill find my tone knob gets shifted during transport and I think "Oh no my Kemper or speaker finally fried and taken away all my high end" then roll the knob and all is right with the world

Erm.....if its not powered on, that won't make a difference??

• This. I bought a bag of these and plug everything I don't use like the unused pedal inputs in the remote and the headphone jack. I have done that for years with all my setups and color code inputs and cables so anybody not colorblind can wire my rig. Plus make troubleshooting easier when you've had a beer or three.