NEW STRYPER MATCHED EQ RIGS AVAILABLE on rig exchange

• If "Gainfreak" made the Mesa profile late September/early October 2012, and it is still on the Rig Exchange, it my be one of these Rigs:

ALL THE SMALL THINGS RECTO ORANGE VINTAGE Mesa Boogie Recto RUPATCHE 4.50 / 5.00 2012-09-22
    Mark IV Lead (1) Mesa Boogie Mark V Danne 4.80 / 5.00 2012-10-09
    Mark V Crunch 2 Mesa Boogie Mark V Danne 4.43 / 5.00 2012-10-09

Thanks, man! I'll hopefully check these out this weekend!

Regs,

Jeff

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• FWIW, "grainfreak" aka "Ralph" had a pretty heavy internet forum presence on most of the high traffic guitar tone-centric websites prior to around 2015. At that point, he promptly stopped forum participation due to, as best I can tell, LOTS of drama associated with personal attacks on other listmembers and himself. He still plays, based on what I can find, and is an absolutely STUNNING player, at that.

This is actually his killer Whitesnake cover band, "Almost Whitesnake". Ralph plays the white LP.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And his Journey cover band, "Evolution":
    https://www.capstonemusicent.com/evolution-journey-tribute/

And his older cover band doing "Hold The Line":

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And this is him playing on a Fortin modded Marshall:

Jeff

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

Edited once, last by SliderJeff ().

• This is also a killer track by him:

External Content soundcloud.com

Jeff

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston

• I've reached out to gainfreak on Facebook after doing a little sleuthing to find out his real name. He's a under the weather currently, but did say he never got a chance to profile his Le Tekro tone. That being said, he mentioned he was able to get the tone with a TJ profile of a Marshall and a Boss BF-2 flanger. As mentioned elsewhere on the forum, a Mesa Boogie profile with a parametric EQ boosting 800 Hz with a very tight Q (bandwidth) will get you the Stryper tone.

He's also graciously offered to send me a few profiles to try once he gets better. so stay tuned.

Jeff

Shred 'til yer dead,

Jeff in Houston