to everybody which own rocktron all access pedalboard: I fully configured mine. need help?

• as per the subject, I just finished to configure my all access. it is a very easy thing to do. but if someone has issues I can try to help or guide through. as far as I know the same setting can work for the Rocktron Midi Raider which I heard it is the evolution of the all access even though very similar in the software............

in case, just reply here.

as a reference point I configured my pedalboard so that some switches change the assigned profile while others turn on and off something of the Kemper (a stomp or the delay or the tuner, and so on...........).

all the best

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Okay, I can certainly use your help. Your tutorial talks about assigning IA switches but does not mention how to assign different rigs from the Kemper. I have mine set up so that 1-5 are rig presets, and 6-15 are effects. How do I assign rigs to the AA?

• Got another question- if I want to set up the AA so that some effects are automatically on when I change rigs, how do I do that? Now, when I change rigs, all effects are off, and I have to switch each one back on.

• OK. I will cover only the last think mentioned waiting to do a deep help on Monday when I'm with a PC. I write with a phone and would like to use a PC keyboard instead.

Let's assume my case, the one in which switches from 11 to 15 are destined to be instant access switches which means that these switches will be assigned to a storm or the delay or the pitch fx. My IAS number 11 is universally assigned to the delay of the kemper. If I want the Kemper to have the delay on when I recall that particular rig I need to have it on at rig recall. As you know the IAS is on when the red light is on. All you have to do is:
    1) turn on the IAS that you want on when the rig is recalled (in my case IAS 11).
    2) press the 2nd button and you will see all the red light flashing
    3) press store button
    4) all the IAS status is now saved FOR THAT PROGRAM. This means that you have to save the IAS status for each program you use to change rig in the kemper

Now this. On Monday (tomorrow I'm at the Italian music fair to demonstrate a newly concepted iso box) I'll go on with the explanation. Think I'll do a video. You be better off with it.

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music