Youtube clip - MARSHALL JCM 800 High Gain

• Hi guys just thought I'd share this clip I uploaded to Youtube with a Marshall JCM 800 profile. Please forgive the playing, nothing fancy I was just wanting to demo the tone. It's a JCM 800 with a Lead Booster in the front for more drive. It's mainly a direct sound with a little camera mic mixed in there for a little room sound.

I intend to do a lot more demo's of different profiles in the near future to so please feel free to subscribe to my channel once your there :P

Lemme know what you think...good or bad lol ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…feature=player_embedded#!

Tony.

• there is a rule :
    first put that profile on rig exchange ,
    second : make this thread and
    third : than we can tell Ya what we think 8) :D

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• :thumbup:
    OK , if is that so !
    looks like a very good tweaking !

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Great playing :thumbup: And by far the best tone i have heard so far from my old 2210. Pretty badass if you consider that this is the "fearsome diode clipping" JCM800 ;)

Does you Ibanez sound a little scooped? Cause when i put the Lead Booster in front, the sound gets relly mid honky... In your clip it sounds very nice.

• Same here. I am almost sure he's using the "Pure Booster".

You had me doubting myself then :cursing: :D Yep, I just checked to make sure....defo using the Lead Booster.

The pickups on my Ibanez are just the stock ones that came with the guitar. Dimarzio/Ibanez ones. VERY good pickups considering they are 'stock'. I normally feel the need to immediately change stock pups out but I'm very happy with these ones. And yes, I think they are a little scooped. But overall, a great balanced set of pups. Maybe put an EQ in the loop and pull out some mids if yours is a little honky.