Guitar?

• Duesenberg Starplayer TV, Valley Arts Brent Mason Tele, Fender CS '67 Tele, CS 60's Strat, Tom Anderson Mongrel (Strat-o-tele), Prs DGT, PRS SC245...

• Hello,

I'm using a Suhr Pro 3, MusicMan John Petrucci Sig., selfmade Telecaster, Fender Strat DeLuxe 2011, Fender CS Gregg Fessler MasterDesign 64er gold sparkle.

They all sound very good with my KPA :)

greetz

peter

KPA-Rackversion with Line6 Powercab 112
    :thumbup: :love: :thumbup:

• Looks great what kind of strat was it?

Yes, sigh, I liked it a lot. :S It was a 50th anniversary reissue of the 68 model with swamp ash body and Suhr backplate. Middle and bridge pickup were Kinmans.

But well - it's passing on to ebay made me able to explore the Kemper Amp. So now I will find a strat that fits better to my stubby fingers. The fretboard was far to narrow for me. I also play "nylon string" guitar and I think the Warmoth Super Wide necks will be much better for me.

BTW, Armin: I bought your Bassman and 5d5Pro profiles and they both sound sooo gorgeous!!! (I didn't like the cab of the 5d5 but when I put in the cab of the Bassman all the sound is there!)

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.

Edited once, last by fretboardminer ().