dB Arena 8 Vs SR MON-X Sister (opinion request)

• Hi,
    I'm going to change the Passive Spekers in my little Studio/Rehearsal/Toys Room :)
    It's a 16 sqm room and I would like to have 4 Speakers : two as ''PA'' and two as ''Stage monitor''
    (is it too much for such a little room??)
    anyway..

I'm intrested in these (there's also the PRO version in Neomiduim...is it so Much better?)
    http://www.dbtechnologies.com/…94c1593905d12b37dcd525c5d
    or these
    http://www.sr-tech.net/index.p…n=com_virtuemart&Itemid=4
    Unfortunatly I can't go to a shop to personally listen and compare them with my ears...they're not available here nearby.
    anybody got/know them?
    what's Your opinion?
    Please feel free to propose any other product You think it's as good as the ones above...or even better.
    I'm just searching for good quality Passive Speakers, I don't need lot of Power...
    ...hemm.. not Too much expensive please :P

• That's a lot of speakers for a room that size. I have a similar size studio and run stereo RCF ART310A powered speakers. It has way more power than I need, but works great for the volumes I want too. So if you're looking at passive monitors, I would look for good 8" or 10" woofers with a compression driver (or tweeter). I'm sure there are many posts here if you search for passive monitor.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• In that size I would check (if available) the iKey Audio M808 mkII, they are active and cheaper and very good. My room is about 36sqm and have no problem carrying it with just 2 of them

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• In that size I would check (if available) the iKey Audio M808 mkII, they are active and cheaper and very good. My room is about 36sqm and have no problem carrying it with just 2 of them

Yes..thanks.. but i need passive speakers (anyway i've already ordered SR club150 i :D )

About the room size, I know that 2 are enough but i'm searching for a better diffusion... so i prefer to have 4 compact speaker (2 for each channel)