Hello CK! - A Mass Deletion Proposal:

• How about this. I don't know how many profiles can be stored as "Favorites", but lets say it could 300. How about a KPA function that allows all profiles not saved as "Favorites" to be deleted at one time?

It would seem to make the purges a bunch easier.

Then, a function to remove the "favorite" status of all "favorites" at one time. That way we could go through and choose the profiles that we want to have easy access to by making them "favorites" again. Or, better yet, allow a temporary "tag" in the "favorites" folder, whereby all profiles that aren't tagged can have their "favorite" status revoked.

This would go a long way towards helping my unending accumulation of new profiles. ;( :D

Edited once, last by Dlaut ().

• Then, a function to remove the "favorite" status of all "favorites" at one time. That way we could go through and choose the profiles that we want to have easy access to by making them "favorites" again. Or, better yet, allow a temporary "tag" in the "favorites" folder, whereby all profiles that aren't tagged can have their "favorite" status revoked.

+(1Googolplex).

When i updated FW to 1.1, the favorite list appeared already filled with LOTS of profiles. When I import profiles, some of them seem to be automatically added to Favorite.. I did not figure out the mechanism behind it yet. Anyhow, I'd like to remove them all and restart, but making each of them "un-favorite" is too painstaking to do... I think users should to be able to redefine their Favorite at any time with ease! -Jake

• In the System menu uncheck the "Store sets Fav." case, otherwise it will automatically set as favorite any rig that you've stored (even only an other name)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• In the System menu uncheck the "Store sets Fav." case, otherwise it will automatically set as favorite any rig that you've stored (even only an other name)

Got it. Thank you for the information, I will try it when I get home :thumbup:

• There was a thread on this some time back.
    Make a back up file and transfer to your computer.
    open the back up file with 7-zip and delete the rigs you do not want.
    Put the amended back up file onto your USB and the restore the backup on your Kemper.
    I did this last night. deleted about 1000 rigs in 10 mins start to finish.
    Only 600 Amp Factory profiles left.. starts really quickly now.

• Isn't this what the new features does, or are you asking something else... you can always (when you have your favorites) just choose the favorites that you want easy access to and save them as my rigs or under another name in the quick section...

Leg em down and yackem smackem

• Isn't this what the new features does, or are you asking something else... you can always (when you have your favorites) just choose the favorites that you want easy access to and save them as my rigs or under another name in the quick section...

I originally asked for this on September 25, 2012 (look at the original post). They delivered with 1.60. I'm VERY happy! :thumbup: :thumbup: