copying data for mutiple profile uploads

• Sorry if this has been covered and I've missed it but is there an easy way to do this?

I noted one of the earlier threads " Quoted from "musicman65" For external editing on a pc, upload it to the Rig Exchange and Edit then re-download. Delete in the Rig Exchange if it's a duplicate of another profile. I know this is a crappy answer but it's all we have until we get an Editor/Librarian software " but i've already done the profiling. ?(

Many thanks

Neil

• Hi Neil, maybe you should check our tag editor if you planned to edit them before uploading.

Link : "http://kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=6226" (copy paste in your browser , this forum cannot redirect you, there is still a bug there !!! )

It does not support tag copy paste for now, but you can type your tags, at least !

There is also a new copy / paste text function in the latest firmware , but I did'nt tried it yet.

Renaud.

• Thanks for that. Will it mean I won't have to enter the details again when I upload to the rig exchange?

Neil

• Its taken longer to upload the details for 10 profiles/2 amps to the Rig Exchange than it did to makes the profiles.. :(

Andy and Armin how do you do it?

Neil