Some Knob LEDs don't light

• On each of the Volume and Gain knobs, one of the LED lights has gone out. Is that a software issue or do the knobs need to be replaced? All other lights on the knobs light up.

You could "try to initialze the KPA", as described in This thread, to solve dim LEDs.
    Don't know if it will work for LEDs that are out.

• Will do. I finally was able to get an older firmware loaded. I went into maintainance mode and checked all the LEDs. Yep, three are definitely blown out.

Also, for some reason, all my backups were corrupted, so I'm backing up all my rigs and then seeing if I can start fresh.

Honestly, I can deal with firmware updates borking my system, but a little annoyed that three LEDs blew out so quickly.

• Also on my KPA there is a LED problem from April (a volume one), the support opened a ticket for me and when I want they can repair my unit.

The problem is that I don't want to stay without the KPA for 2 weeks now, so maybe I will wait till vacation period or something like that...

• man i hope thats not a common problem . LED lights normally last many many years!! Ive never had one go bad on any other processor and i still have digitech units from 10 years ago , I would hate to have to keep having them replaced , maybe ill just keep mine in dim mode! haha

• My 2nd unit did that so that one went back too. On the third one now and no major problems yet except some for the weird bass response and pick attack stuff but i think that is not specific to my kpa.