Fender Vibro King anyone?

• Hi!
    Does anyone have a usable and free profile of the Fender Vibro King (Custom)?
    Would you want to share it with me?
    If so, please send me a message

Thanks in advance

• The amp factory has some
    I like their profiles very much

Some will probably crucify me now, but I like the idea of trading profiles for free (it is legal btw).
    Many people are offering profiles of their beloved amps for free in a very good and professional quality.
    It is a nice gesture to share something for free in these times of "turbo capitalism".
    Also this free sharing of profiles is an important part that makes the Kemper Amp so special AND successful (of course there are other major things involved for the success)

If I had to buy profiles then I would probably pay the original Manufacturers of the Amps, if they would offer pro profiles !
    I would be fine with it, cause they made the amps.

Although some of the profiles of the Amp Factory are not bad, I think they are not the best. Talking about the free available profiles.
    I am sure they offer some good profiles, but
    the best profiles I have found so far were all free (!)

I don't own many amps, but as soon as I get the chance I'll offer different profiles of my lovely old Fender Pro Reverb (with the master push/pull)...for free of course!

Anyway, thanks again for your help!
    Much appreciated!

• simply OT - we've had this discussion all along.
    And an unneeded fuel to the fire ...

90% of the game is half-mental.

• Looking forward to hearing it. There are a few on the exchange including one I borrowed but not convinced I heard one to really do the amp justice at different volumes etc..
    :)
    Neil
    Ps note that Andy has put up lots of free stuff as well

• I agree! I think it would great if amp manufacturers offered profiles for sale of thier amps that way they make money and we get it straight from the source!

• Amp manufactures offer profiles? my guess: this will never happen!
    They will have to decide which mic(s) in which postition(s) through which preamp(s) will show the character of their amps best. Millions of possibilities with results that some KPA users will appreciate or hate, a total personal taste thing.

• many amp manufacturers already have audio samples of their amps on their websites so that means they are using a specific mic and recording chain to show what they think is the best sound , they could just profile that setup .

• I would very much like the idea to get a Kemper for free. We all want things. No body's forcing you to buy anything. But realize, you're not simply paying for a preset, but the person's skill in capturing that amp and in many cases amps which aren't going to show up on the free exchange due to rarity. I personally think the Amp Factory stuff is great (though haven't tried much of it) and in most cases when compared to the free user profiles, I tend like the pro ones better thus far. Though I'm still really a nube on the box. Maybe there's some magic tweaking I haven't figured out yet...

• If someone does a good job, then I'll have no problem to pay for his work. And the prices are really low. For $5 I could not create a profile. TIme is money ;) If there is a free one: fine. If there is a better pro one, I buy it. The Kemper was expensive enough ... so some dollars less or more doesnt matter :rolleyes: