New category on the forum , dedicated to third party software.

• Hello,

There are at least 4 projects related to third party software development on this forum ( midi management , 2 tag editors, a full librarian.)
    , I think it should be the time to ask for a specific topic on the forum.

It would be easier to follow what's going on and keep trace of the updates. Of course there should be a big & clear warning there, saying that all that software is not supported by kemper.

I hope I find some users supporting this idea !

Renaud.

• Mhhh... While I see Kemper's politics at work (keeping things easy and simple) and often share it, I'd disagree with this, 01000100. I believe that opening a Software section would have the same use as opening a Commercial Rigs one.

I agree that opening an infinite number of subforums would be of no help, but this is obviously not the case.
    The only reason why I'd see this as not convenient would be if there were too much effort involved, but - again - this doesn't seem to apply here.

Of course diverse political/image reasons could apply instead, but they don't seem to be related to the tones of your response.

I'm fully aware (having got a German girlfriend) that language barriers don't help, so I apologize in advance in case I misunderstood you :)

• it's the binary code for 'D', it's silly and I probably should change it.

Don

... DON't do that! It's one of the most inspiring nick's I've ever come across ^^

My only problem with it, is that when I have to reference a quotation of yours on the wiKPA I always have to copy'n'paste it, because I seem unable to remember it by heart
    ROTFL

• Hello all,

thanks for your support viacrobe , I fount this answer a little rude too but I didn't really care, I'm used to work with german people & other european cultures ( Thanks to my cross cultural training at work !!).

I understand you were in a hurry 'D', I'd much prefer we could discuss about this projects while sharing several good pilsners in a bar :rolleyes: .

Just for the general information we were working with 4 people on the editors ( 2 german people & 2 french ones ), mostlty qualified IT pro and we spent at least 50 'man days' (as we speak in IT) on theses researches & dev. We do this only because were are passionnate about our KPA, remember that Laurent build most of the editor without even having a KPA.

just my 2 cents,

Renaud.

• You're welcome, dude. Just what I thought.

I believe that any idea may be shared if well presented.

My girlfriend is German as well, and in the years I've had (for several reasons) girlfriends from different countries (America included), so I work on the inter-cultural edge myself :D