Any update for extra fx on the KPA?

• Hi, all its been some time since I last really looked at the website and still even with the new update there is still a lack of simple workhorse fx like an octave for example. Can anyone shed some light on when or if new effects will ever rear their heads?? Or will it still be the case of taking external units along with the kpa for live use?? Also any news on an editor?

Hopefully there has been some discussion on these subjects and I hope to hear some good news :)

• Can you please post all of the settings to get the octave up?

you select the RectiShaper in one of the stomp slots and turn up it's drive.
    done. :D

also look for Octavia in the rig exchange.

from the Addendum (website, support, user manuals):

"Recti Shaper
    The Recti Shaper behaves like a physical rectifier, by folding the negative half-cycle into the positive portion of a wave. The intensity of the effect is controlled by ‘Drive’.
    This effect is best known from octave fuzzes, which work by combining a rectifier with distortion. The Recti Shaper provides you with just the rectifier part, so you can combine it with other effects and distortions as you see fit."

• actually, the RectiShaper is the good old octave up effect - that works best with the neck pickup and above the 12th fret - that I've always loved ever since I stepped on an octave fuzz.

I was referring more to the octave down effect :) I like the 70s vibe octave up gives but how about that gritty low bass tone I know many of us would like to see..