nylon simulator profile for piezos (yamaha magicstomp or other) wanted.

• does anyone have a yamaha magicstomp acoustic pedal ( or other unit) that they are willing to profile?
    im looking specifically for the nylon emulator presets. for use with piezo pickups
    many thanks! :D

• Winterfire: Are you asking for a profile that will make a steel string electric guitar sound like a nylon string, or a profile that will make a piezo nylon string sound more like a concert classical guitar?

• im trying to emulate a nylon string acoustic with a piezo equiped steel string .

sorry if i wasnt clear. ?(

oh i see now i linked to the wrong video!! cant seem to find the right one now, it was simelar but with a steel string acoustic emulating a nylon.

additional, i know the zoom a2.1u has a nylon sim setting for steel strings but cant seem to find any sound samples.

• It doesn't sound like the AG Stomp will do that with the features described. I can see why you'd want it, to minimize what you need to bring to a gig? The GR-55 did some of this but via the modeling tone using the GK pickup and you can't profile it. Sorry, I'm no help here. I guess we have to bring a nylon to the gig still.

Yamaha AG Stomp Features:

[list]
    [*]Acoustic Microphone Modeling
    [*]8 Microphone Types (Close and Distant)
    [*]Mono and Stereo Mic Setting
    [*]4-Band Parametric EQ
    [*]5-Band Feedback Reduction System
    [*]Blend Control
    [*]Limiter, 4-Band Stereo Chorus, Delay, 3 Reverbs
    [*]Phantom Battery Power
    [*]Tuner
    [*]Digital Output
    [*]Headphone Output
    [*]3 Built-in Footswitches

• im probably mistaken then, there must be a half decent nylon sim out there though.

The best I've used is in the Roland GR-55 (likely the same as the VG-99), and it's merely ok in my estimation. The root issue is the initial string attack, which varies between the wound and unwound strings. It's hard to "model" effectively. Also, the note decay varies among the strings. It's just a difficult thing to get right. :S

• I have a magicstomp and access to a fishman aura spectrum. Problem is that I do not have a nylon string guitar with a pickup. I could probably try some steel string profiles though. I wonder how well they'd work.

that would be interesting. it would be nice to see how the kemper handles some nice acoustic profiles.

• I tried to make a Nylon profile with the VG99 without success.
    The method is not perfect but seems to work with steel guitar.
    There is something in the "muted sustain" of nylon guitar that the KPA can't get.