Hello what is the best sounding powered speaker to use with the kemperforl live playing?

• The one it works for you....without jokes, is a matter of personal preferences/budget. EAW are prolly the best around, but very expensive.....

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I use a Mackie HD1531. It is heavy, but loud as all hell, and sounds amazing. No beamyness of the 4x12 cab, and gives me the best stage sound I have ever had. My drummer has never heard me so good he says. I also have a VHT 2902 poweramp, and VHT Deliverance 4x12 I use as well, but usually go FRFR live, unless I feel like hauling everything in, then I use both :D THAT is THE sound in my opinion.

• There's no one answer to this question, as each of us has different tastes and hearing. You've gotta do your own listening and make your own judgment.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• John,

I'm currently using a EV ELX112p ($450) and it is pretty accurate. I was going to buy the RCF NX12 SMA ($1500) but am holding out for the new Atomic CLR. The EV is just temporary but it is growing on me. :)

• Today i get the second one to go stereo

Stereo is the way to go :thumbup:

I'm using a cheaper config with two ART 310A's, and sometimes just get lost in the sound :love:

Great powered speakers for the price.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I use the RCF NX12 SMA which is loud enough and very clear and not so much beaming. But it is stil a bit big and heavy. And, if you push it too hard (metalzone+drop-D) you can easily overload it and then it smells a bit like rotten cables ?( ...

Recently I took a AER compact to use for small gallery and club gigs. Not extremley loud of course but for its 6 Kilograms very recommendable! I even found out it is nice to use them both: not "stereo" but it is great to direct the small one to a wall and let it just add a bit of reflections to improve the "amp in a roon" feeling.

I am shure that sooner or later many companies will come up with dedicated combo amp (i.e. "powered speakers") especially for digital guitar ampllification.

www.audiosemantics.de
    I have been away for quite a while. A few years ago I sold my KPA and since then played my own small tube amp with a Bad Cat Unleash. Now I am back because the DI-profile that I made from my amp sounds very much convincing to me.