How do I setup the tuner to be turned on by my GCP???

• I'm a big newb when it comes to midi, and I dont see how to turn on the tuner anywhere other than the chicken head knob. Can someone give step by step guide? I'm using a ground control pro as stated. Many thanks! :D

• I'm a big newb when it comes to midi, and I dont see how to turn on the tuner anywhere other than the chicken head knob. Can someone give step by step guide? I'm using a ground control pro as stated. Many thanks! :D

I guess I'm still confused :/ does that mean I just have to go to preset/cc # 31 on my GCP, step on it, and it will turn on the tuner, (31 is bank 3 preset number one obviously on my GCP) thats it???

• CC# 31, not preset 31

correct! you should have a page in your pedalboard which allows you to handle CC, alias continuous control. kemper has various CC. one of them is the tuner.

my pedalboard works like charms with the tuner on/off thing. since I set the tuner to work in silence, with no sound, I even use it to unplug my guitar (when I need a different one, while everything is at volume.

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• I have my ground control provider up for 10 programs for bank aka no instant access switching/ CC pedals setup, do I have to go to a different mode on the ground control pro to get this to work? The other mode on the ground control is 4 program changes/ 8 IA's per bank, but I personally would rather not be set up this way...

• I have my ground control provider up for 10 programs for bank aka no instant access switching/ CC pedals setup, do I have to go to a different mode on the ground control pro to get this to work? The other mode on the ground control is 4 program changes/ 8 IA's per bank, but I personally would rather not be set up this way...

Sadly, yes. I just called factory support (VooDoo Labs) about this last Friday.

• Sadly, yes. I just called factory support (VooDoo Labs) about this last Friday.

Thanks man, I appreciate it, this is obviously my problem. Kinda sucks, makes me want to sell it and buy a rocktron all access which can have up to 10 programs per bank and 5 IA's......

• Thanks man, I appreciate it, this is obviously my problem. Kinda sucks, makes me want to sell it and buy a rocktron all access which can have up to 10 programs per bank and 5 IA's......

Yeah. I'm bummed too...I just wanted tap-tempo available on the "0" button on each page - not happening. :(

So, it works well enough at the moment - I keep the KPA on a stool nearby so I can just reach out and press button as needed.

I'm waiting for the Kemper footswitch....if I like it, I'll buy it and sell the GC Pro. If not, I'll still sell the GCP and buy something else.

• Thanks man, I appreciate it, this is obviously my problem. Kinda sucks, makes me want to sell it and buy a rocktron all access which can have up to 10 programs per bank and 5 IA's......[/quote]

the all access is right what I have and, until the dedicated pedalboard is done by kemper's people, I found it eh very best companion of the KPA. I did a tutorial on how to assign various Kemper's things on thi pedalboard.

http://kemper-amps.com/forum/i…hlight=tutorial#post50469

mic

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music