Kemper Groove

• Hi Guys,

Got a rare bit of alone time in the studio today and I jammed with myself (drums/bass/guitars) with the Kemper tones!

They're directly in from the main (analog) out, and are all minor tweaks to "and44" amps from his website. Bass is the Ampeg, rhythm is the Toneking, lead is the Vibroking.

I'll do a few better ones later on with a session drummer and cover a few more genres ... my drumming is a tad limited.

http://soundcloud.com/jamesnorthproductions/kemper-groove

• I like me some groove, got some Sco thing happen nice!

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• cool vibe
    err, gotta ask, whats wrong with those drums? - Im guessing they are real miced drums, as its got ambience's to them that software cant capture..?
    drumming is fine. and if they are acoustic drums then you did good job in capturing the sound.

If they are Electric drums/Software, then ive been totally fooled.
    Let me know... :)

• cool vibe
    err, gotta ask, whats wrong with those drums? - Im guessing they are real miced drums, as its got ambience's to them that software cant capture..?
    drumming is fine. and if they are acoustic drums then you did good job in capturing the sound.

If they are Electric drums/Software, then ive been totally fooled.
    Let me know... :)

Hey and44,

Cheers for the great profiles! I'll be grabbing the other two packs once I've worked out how to keep the total number of rigs down...

Yeah, real deal drums - it's a Brady fibreglass kit ... I think it was a Yamaha steel snare on that one. I am an ok player, but am pretty limited with my chops ... I probably used a touch of room verb on the drumbus?

Once I get the new ones to a good standard I'll make them available if you're interested. It'll showcase how they sound in a pro studio I guess? (Which is fantastic!)

Thanks again,