KEMPER INSTRUCTION DVD ?

• i'm not sure on which forum i was on about a week ago, but remember reading about someone putting together a dvd on operation of the kpa, i did a search on this forum, & the gear page, but no results,maybe i was dreaming, i was 1./2 asleep ?( , anyone have any info ? whith my work schedule, i barely have time to even play the kpa for 30 minutes a couple of time a week, really dont have time to learn how to operate it,thanks, roger

• Roger, it might have been me referring to Andertons Kemper clinic I recently attended, I think it's under the user and dealer thread. Anyway the long and short of it is that it was videod. Manfred from Kemper ran through all of the functions and you could hear how it all worked. I think it'll give you what you looking for. The event was only a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen it so I guess it's still in production. I'm sure they'll post it when it's available.
    :)
    Neil

• Anyway, the second and third Kemper Orientation films have spread a certain light over operating the unit for me. Just youtube for it, it might be worth it :)

I agree, the videos were very helpful and informative. The andertons one sounds good...get it uploaded please!! ;)

• ^ Jeff, judging from what I've been reading on this board since it started, not all KPA users seem to agree with this :rolleyes:

(NB: I'm not referring to those who just don't read the f#ç§|ng manuals! :D)

• did this video ever get posted ?want to make sure i didn't miss it.

Roger, it might have been me referring to Andertons Kemper clinic I recently attended, I think it's under the user and dealer thread. Anyway the long and short of it is that it was videod. Manfred from Kemper ran through all of the functions and you could hear how it all worked. I think it'll give you what you looking for. The event was only a couple of weeks ago and I haven't seen it so I guess it's still in production. I'm sure they'll post it when it's available.
    :)
    Neil

• The KPA is one of the most intuitive and easy-to-use pieces of equipment I've ever used, especially in the modeling realm. The manual explains everything perfectly and is very concise. What more do you want? Tutorials on how to mic amps effectively?

Wow! Thanks for your extremely helpful post. After reading this I'm sure I will understand and have zero problems operating and understanding all the functions of my KPA. :thumbup:

• I have to agree with several others here. I find certain aspecs of the Kpa very intuitive at all ?( and I'm used to 'Dumpster Diving" into Roland sub menues. I actually find the Eleven Rack more Intuitive in a lot of ways. All the knobs are great, but still find some of the menues confusing.

• Again - what do you want clarified? I said that I find the unit incredibly intuitive and easy to use. If you disagree, then tell me what you find difficult about it and I'll provide what help I can.

If you give a generic complaint then I'm going to give a generic answer.