Missing Cabinets

• Hi Everyone,

Loving this great amp! Absolutely amazing in every way! So easy to use and just so much mojo in the lovely box!

I am however, having somewhat of an issue.....

When using some of the profiles, I would like to perhaps change a few cabs to try some different tones out. So...when I am in that particular profile, I hold down the cabinet button as the instructions state I then rotate the browse knob and I only have 5 different cabinets available and they are from the Prince and Goldtone, none of which I would ever use.

Did I do something wrong?
    How does one access the other cabinets?

Many thanks in advance for your help!

Paul G.

• In FW 1.5.1 you can select "Browse from rigs" in the browse window, this allows you to browse through the cabs of all profiles you have stored

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thank you very much, Gents! Much appreciated. I am currently running the 1.10 firmware and I think that also may be the issue. I'll try and update the firmware and post up if it fixes things.

• It is not an issue but a feature, the direct browsing has just been introduced. Before you had to manually save the cabs you wanted to have available.

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff