output options

• Hi, a question for Kemper experts.
    I'd like to configure the Main output to Mono but I cannot really find the option... In the reference manual they say it should be found among the MASTER option pages, but I cannot find it. Am I missing something?
    My software version is 1.1.1.7641b.
    Thank You!! :)

Andrea

• Why you don't use the monitor out? You need to upgrade to 1.5.1 to have that function (it actually allows you to configure all the outputs to whatever you want)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Ok, I imagined it was a matter new software release! Just needed a confirmation.

Ideally I would use the main output (unlinked from the master volume) connected to the PA, and the monitor output connected to a stage cab, this would allow me to control the volume of the stage cab indipendently and without affecting the main signal.

I will probably upgrade the Kemper software once I will found the courage to delete some of the rigs (too many!!) I collected, as the new version can give problems over 1000... I know I'll have to do this first or then :rolleyes:
    In any case, thank You Davide !

• Ok, I imagined it was a matter new software release! Just needed a confirmation.

Ideally I would use the main output (unlinked from the master volume) connected to the PA, and the monitor output connected to a stage cab, this would allow me to control the volume of the stage cab indipendently and without affecting the main signal.

I will probably upgrade the Kemper software once I will found the courage to delete some of the rigs (too many!!) I collected, as the new version can give problems over 1000... I know I'll have to do this first or then :rolleyes:
    In any case, thank You Davide !

This is all possible with the firmware you are working on.
    You should go stereo to the PA !

This is all possible with the firmware you are working on.

Yes, this would be the most obvious solution !

Apart from the fantastic sounds, one of the things I apreciate more of the Kemper profiler is that it has been engineered with the musician needs in mind, a really professional machine :thumbup:

• This is all possible with the firmware you are working on.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you have the stereo fxs engaged, main left is not the same as main mono. Is this correct?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you have the stereo fxs engaged, main left is not the same as main mono. Is this correct?

This was also my assumption, and the reason for which I asked about the mono output.; let's wait for CK clarification anyway.