New profiles from Mudrock and The Hobby Shop Studio

• www.thehobbyshopstudios.com

Hello fellow Kemper Users:
    My name is Mudrock and I am a producer/engineer from Boston currently living in Los Angeles. I am best known for my work with Godsmack, Powerman 5000 and Avenged Sevenfold. I have had a Kemper at the studio for awhile now, and I love it.
    Finally I have gotten around to making some profiles, and I have shared them on the Rig Exchange section of the site. Please check them out and let me know what you think. I kept them very basic, just the amp sound.
    I am really excited about the Kemper and I will continue to post profiles. I take requests as well!

Mudrock

Edited once, last by Mudrock ().

• Sounds great. As i see on the rig exchange, you used the Überschall cab. I really love that one since it has a mixed speaker configuration. Did you mike both kinds of speakers? Would be awesome...

Thx so far...

I did use the Uber cab... I have two; one an original 8 ohm and another at 16ohms. The Caveman is driving the latter. I miced one speaker with the 57 and the other with a royer 121. pictures are shared on the Kemper FB page. More profiles to come sson!

• http://www.thehobbyshopstudios.com

My name is Mudrock and I am a producer/engineer from Boston currently living in Los Angeles. I am best known for my work with Godsmack, Powerman 5000 and Avenged Sevenfold. I have had a Kemper at the studio for awhile now, and I love it.
    Finally I have gotten around to making some profiles, and I have shared them on the Rig Exchange section of the site. Please check them out and let me know what you think. I kept them very basic, just the amp sound.
    I am really excited about the Kemper and I will continue to post profiles. I take requests as well!

Mudrock

Welcome! Have you used the Kemper on any pro sessions yet?

• Welcome! Have you used the Kemper on any pro sessions yet?

HI Will,

Indeed I have. I produced a 6 song EP with Daniel Davies (Dave from The Kinks' son), and the guitars are 100% Kemper. Coming out soon!

And The Butcher Babies EP I produced also features the Kemper. Check out their You Tube video for Mr. Slowdeath.

Yesterday profiling my amps was really fun! More profiles coming today.

• Very cool. Thanks for replying...

• Great profiles ,thanks and Welcome !

I like AK and her Kalashnikov band !

Original , non-commercial and refreshing music :D

Nice looking studio, btw .

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

Edited 2 times, last by Rescator ().

• www.thehobbyshopstudios.com

Mudrock

The Ubershall 2 from the 25 october is made with the HUBERT that i have uploaded the 24 october.
    It's easy to check.
    Load the Ubershall 2, go to the cab section and replace the cab with the cab of the HUBERT.
    Now set the amp definition from 7.7 to 5.9 like it is set for the Hubert and the gain to 3.4 and you will have....the HUBERT.

Thanks for the good work. :thumbdown:
    I would not be surprised to get the same result with the Ubershall 1 and the HUBERT BRIGHT.

• I'm confused. Are you implying I used your profile to make this? I do not have your profile in my unit.