TheAmpFactory Metal Producers Pack

• Touche Londonjeepster.... : )) lol

However in my defense Andy does post clips on his website and I basically no longer need to hear anything from him after getting all his other packs as I trust the quality. ; )

As for everyone else... tough nooggie... POST THOSE CLIPS. : )) hahahaha

• I bought the metal pack and was all set to test out a bunch of profiles tonight. I started with the Fortin - big mistake. I got a couple profiles into it and hit the Forten 3 C3. At that point I stopped and just played that profile for the next few hours. It was everything I think a hotrodded Marshall should sound like. It played like butter and sounded like molten steel. I am consistently amazed by the quality of Andy's work and this pack is no different. There was even this moment when i caught myself with my eyes closed making the cheesy guitar face. I literally just turned to that profile (did not tweak any settings) and started to play. Bliss. Period.

• Hey hoth, do you find these profiles too scooped sounding? Hearing conflicting reports on this pack, so just really tryin to get as much info as I can before I buy :D . Also Andy, not trying to sound like a cheapass, but do previous purchasers of your profiles get a discount for the metal pack as well! Thanks!

• Hey hoth, do you find these profiles too scooped sounding? Hearing conflicting reports on this pack, so just really tryin to get as much info as I can before I buy :D . Also Andy, not trying to sound like a cheapass, but do previous purchasers of your profiles get a discount for the metal pack as well! Thanks!

As subjective as such a judgement is, I would say no. Far from it.

Ves, yes previous bundle holders did get a discount sent to them. (if you are then check your email) if not send me a PM :)

• Thanks Andy, didn't get an email, however I have not purchased an entire bundle... Is there only discounts for people who have bought complete bundles vs just single profiles?

They are not too scooped, at least for my taste.

• i know you commented you won't sell these as single amp profiles, but is there still any chance of buying the Fortin Natas alone?

afaik, this is the only Fortin Natas profile so far. While there are quite a few profiles of all the other amps in this pack, the Fortin is the most 'exotic' and probably also the most sought after ;)

anyway, i'm very happy you went through with this! i'll probably get the entire bundle when i can afford it.

P.S.: i'll give you 10€ for the Natas profiles (I won't tell anyone, hehe).

• Just bought the pack - really impressed thus far. Particulary the JSX rules...sold my XXX this spring, but I think those profiles sound better than my XXX ever sounded. Real killer. 6505 profiles rule as well- those will get alot of studio use even I still have an original 5150.Krank and Überschall are cool too. Not so much into the Fortin I am afraid....the Mesa Profiles feature one of the most beautiful clean tones I ever played. Great Job!

• Andy quick question. I want I save all the cabs, but I don't want to save multiples of the same cabs. For instance, there is 78 profiles total, is there really 78 different sounding cabs, or did you have basically 4 cabs with different speakers? For instance, the uberschall has 4 different "setups", with 3 or 4 profiles of each. Is it save to say all 12 of those cabinets are miced different, or just the first 4, with the next set just being amp setting variations but with the same original 4 cabs/same micing techniques?

• Hey VES
    well every CAB will sound different (due to EQ changes) - but the cabs themselves were the same through the amps, but each cab/mics had to be tweeked for each amp.
    you can save (amp-) C1 to a cab, C2, and C3, per amp x 7 amps total.
    That will offer a lot of flavor. - no need to add the variations of, as they are simply that. - no idea if they will work on other rigs though.
    Good luck!