Happened again

• Im on my second Kemper. The first one got sent back due to LED's burning out. Came home tonight.....LED out again. Ive had this 2nd unit for about 6 months or so. Have to call Sweetwater tomorrow for another replacement. Christoph can you please chime in these threads and let us know what is going on with these LED's?? I mean what happens when my warranty expires and the LED start to go out again? Also it cost me 45.00 bucks to send it in to Sweetwater and leaves me without a quality unit to use on Sundays at church while it is being replaced or repaired. This will be the second time having to send it in. I love the way the Kemper sounds but Im not gonna keep throwing money at it if the LEDs are going to keep burning out. ID like to know that this problem is going to be resolved so I would sincerely appreciate you addressing this matter Mr. Kemper. Im a nobody, but I have paid good money for what I still consider a top flight product. But I cant continually deal with LEDs burning out. I could see it possibly if the unit were 6 or 7 years old. But not at 6 months. Something isnt right here. I would like to thank you ahead of time for any insight you may have on this issue.

• Try to reduce the LED brightness next time. Shouldn't be bad for the LEDs ;)
    (of course that's not a good solution)

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

• Just an update. Kemper is sending me another new unit. Apparently I am not the only one with this issue and they are aware of it and trying to resolve the issue. So my existing unit is being shipped to Germany. I live in the US. As stated this is the 2nd unit that this has happened to me. My Kemper is always plugged into a Furman power strip except on Sundays when it is at church. My LED's have always been on the lowest setting thats visible (like 2.1 or something) since receiving this unit.

Sweetwater has been really awesome once again through this ordeal. They even contacted Kemper for me to see what the company wanted to do. They were just gonna ship me out a new unit, but Kemper told them they wanted my defective unit. So overall Im not mad about the situation, and hope I didnt sound that way in my initial post. I just want whatever the issue us, to be resolved. I also realize it may be tough for Kemper to pinpoint the problem as this has only happened a few different times. Lol unfortunately twice to me! SO the good news is they are getting my unit and hopefully that will help them solve the problem.

• Just saw someone posted this vid over at TGP. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=zjL0zIR4wZM its a vid of andertons demoing some of Andy's stuff. However, I noticed that their Kemper had the 6th led on the gain out as well. Same as my first unit that I had to send back and same as the second unit I am sending back. Im curious as to why just the 6th led light on the gain. On my first one I sent back one went out on the gain (6th) and one went out on the volume. Andy, if you read this, can you confirm what number led is out on your Kemper. If its the 6th on the gain then we may be onto something here.

• Seems a common denominator with people with LEDS out is that they had them dimmed? Could that be the issue? I've had mine fully bright since I got it back in February and no loss LEDS.

• My Kemper works almost every day for a few hours - since December 2011 - all LED's dimmed - all fine.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Yes Andy what Davide said. I just received my new Kemper today with a pre paid label to send my old one back. I wasnt without my Kemper for a second. They even let me pick the color of replacement and Im digging the black one alot! I also shot a video date and timed of me opening the package, plugging it in and the first thing I did was lower the leds collar to 1.1. So I have video evidence for my self in case it should ever happen again. Ill know exactly how long it took for the first led to go out. Im seriously hoping that will never happen though.