Most simple foot switch for KPA

• Hey there - I know there has been a lot of talk about the upcoming foot controller....

But if I just want to use 4 regular patches, what is the cheapest and most simple device that would work with the KPA?

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere -

Thanks!
    JEL

• Thanks man - appreciate that. Anything comparable?

Once again - just a VERY simple channel switcher between 3 or 4 tones. I'm a tube guy at heart and I would never play more than 3 or 4 tones in a night. Clean, Mid Gain, Crunch, Lead.

The problem with the Kemper is choosing my favorite 4 tones!!!!

Please keep the foot switcher options coming. Really appreciate it.

What about this Midi Mouse thing I keep hearing about?

• Midi moose is also an option, otherwise 1 step up is the roctron midi mate that would allow you to switch on/off up to 5 fx

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• hi

"rename" or "store as ..." your fav. rigs

01 Clean ...
    02 Mid Gain ...
    03 Crunch ...
    04 Lead ...
    (something like this)
    so they are side by side in the rig-list

use a dual foot switch (momentary switch like "Boss FS-6")(or 2 simple momentary switches in an stereo jack like "Lead Foot LFD-10") to the "switche/pedal input 2"
    and press system / systemsettings / page 4/8 / pedal 2 / -> select "Rig up/down

thats it
    :thumbup:

• Thank you VERY MUCH. For guys like me -- there is no need for an extensive pedal board. This should do it. Simple and very effective. A few patches up, a few patches down.

Thanks again!