Using a Boss FS-6 Dual Foot Switch with the KPA

• I've got a stereo cable coming off of the FS-6 going to the KPA. I set the Pedal 1 to "Switch (Stereo) Stomp A/B", but it only turns on/off Stomp A. The B switch isn't working. What am I doing wrong? The polarity and mode switches on the FS-6 are set the same.

• Forget it, it's working now. I can't explain what I was doing wrong, I simply unplugged the stereo cord from the FS-6 and then plugged it back in and it worked. Like it reset something on the KPA.

• Wrong contact on the stereo plug of the FS-6. Check the battery as well: without it doesn't work...

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Similar problem here....just purchase the FS-6.

Plugged into "pedal 1" - set to Switch (Stereo) Rig Up/Down

Plugged into the middle input A & B on the FS-6.

Mode on each is Momentary, polarity is switched to the left on both.

The Problem -- ONLY the B switch is working and therefore only going "UP" on the presets.

A switch is not working.

Everything is brand new, unit, battery, etc.

HELP PLEASE. Not sure what else to do.

Feeling like a total noob...
    JEL

• I don't know what to say, I have 2 FS-6 here connected to A and B and they work flawless.... Are you connecting to the middle plug of the FS-6? Are both switches set to Momentary? Is the polarity set on both the same?

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• I wonder if a system reset will help?

Yes, I have polarity the same. Momentary on both. Middle plug on the FS-6. Unit is literally right out of the box brand new.

I wonder if I should try input 2 on the Kemper?