Strange sounds at low volume

• So I turned on my Kemper today and now, on distortion profiles, when I roll my volume knob back on my guitar it sounds very odd.

The distorted sound is not "cleaning up" at all. It almost sounds like some strange volume swell effect is happening. On my clean profiles everything seems normal.

Any ideas?

• If the noise gate is set to high you'll have those swells, turn down the one on the front panel, try the 2:1 in the stomps section.

Do you have some heavy boost/ distortion in front of the stack? If yes turn it off (or down): if it boost more then the guitar volume is reducing you'll hear little difference

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• If the noise gate is set to high you'll have those swells, turn down the one on the front panel, try the 2:1 in the stomps section.

Do you have some heavy boost/ distortion in front of the stack? If yes turn it off (or down): if it boost more then the guitar volume is reducing you'll hear little difference

:D Thanks.. That did it!