Footsteps sound which is annoying

• Anybody else have this weird efect, it's like an oversampling going on i guess, but i find it very annoying. If you hold a note on the high end of the guitar , anything past the 12th fret on the high E string, i hear like an oversampling going on which is very annoying, it's like footsteps with the note. You hear it espescially with gain overdrived sounds.

• Thanks but not the same as in the aliasing problem, but i've been narrowing down the problem though, it's not from the Kemper which is a good thing, I plug in from the anolog outs and my problem is gone or with my headphones directly from the Kemper headphone out, no problem but when i go out the S\pdif outs, that's when i hear those footstep or clapping sound. Now to see if it 's my interface that is creating this problem, or the Kempers s\pdif out. I will try it on my other interface , my Lynx S\pdif inputs to see...tomorow

• Thanks, i did not know the KPA had to be Master, been playing like this for a week and i would hear this annoying noise when i soloed in the high end and thought "i knew the kemp was too good to be true" and that I had found a problem !!!! Now it is close to perfection !!!!
    Thanks for the help

• Yeah toys for men !!! Happy endings the girlfirend doesn't object to !!!! I bought this thing to just try out with the option to return it , well i still have it and it's not going back !!!! Damn Kemper !!!