31 Amp Factory profiles for free!!!!

• BTW, I have a question: am I the only one who finds that a lot of profiles (including some on this latest TAF pack) are too boomy and overloaded of low freq?

I find most have too much boom for my taste also but its no problem at all if you just turn the bass down a little or use a little eq you can easily dial that out

• OK, first of all I really have to write a big THANK YOU to Andy, for his professional and hard work, but most for his generosity to share for free such a big effort, on his previous packs and on this latest one.

I don't have words to describe the Twin Rigs, the Fender ones in general and at least another 10 from this latest pack. I have to plan a donation to Andy for all this great work :thumbup:

Anyway also to me sometimes some profile seems too boomy or other times I found them lacking on high frequency. Almost never happen the viceversa (with too highs and few lows)... but it is just a matter of tweaking a little or more.

Ciao!
    Maurizio

• OK, first of all I really have to write a big THANK YOU to Andy, for his professional and hard work, but most for his generosity to share for free such a big effort, on his previous packs and on this latest one.

I don't have words to describe the Twin Rigs, the Fender ones in general and at least another 10 from this latest pack. I have to plan a donation to Andy for all this great work :thumbup:

Totally agree with you , outstanding classy work & incredible ear you got Andy. This 69' Blackface rig (TAF - dream delay & tiny feet ) is the best BF I ever heard, it's especially versatile too with a great gain course. I also love the big twin, warm & chimey funk machine. :thumbup:

• Andy, also from me THANK YOU for the profiles. Some of them found the way in my standard setup (well, at the moment ;) )
    I realized, that it requires much more then just basic knowledge to do outstanding profiling. RTFM won't help, searching the forum for hints are some help, but I don't have the location nor the gear like exotic microphones to get really fluent on profiling. I've tried a few profiles from my amps, and although they are excellent amps, my results are very poor. My Hiwatt requires decent Fane or Hiwatt cabs to really shine...
    The additional challenge here is to have a solid understanding AND experience with acoustics, which I can't throw in. Ánd BTW I'm to busy in sorting and trying out all those wonderful profiles at the rig exchange!
    So, thank you to all you contributors of profiles in the rig exchange as well!
    TAF rulez :thumbup:

Labrat

• Thank you SO MUCH Kemper for teaming up and releasing this pack. I really enjoy it and for me it has been the most usable versatile pack released yet. Really great of Kemper to do this imo.

• I'm still at amp 1 from the rig, they are to damn good. And i need allot more time to test them all.
    With my old 11r i would go over 20-30 patches a night easy.

With the KPA i keep on playing almost every profile i hear.

But thanks for giving us all these nice amps we could never afford :)

• I think this is the next level of all of this Kemper thing !

Thanks Andy and Kemper team !

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Thanks for the nice comments on clip :)
    While trying this pack I really felt like opening the door of an old pawn shop in new orleans , trying every vintage amp in there, one by one, and getting back with a truck load of superb fender rarities to bring back home.

• Thanks for the nice comments on clip :)
    While trying this pack I really felt like opening the door of an old pawn shop in new orleans , trying every vintage amp in there, one by one, and getting back with a truck load of superb fender rarities to bring back home.

Exactly ! :thumbup:

For the guys who still didn't tried out these 31 TAF profiles : this pack finally nailed proper Fender amp tone , you will be stunned ! ;)

• so , I suppose Fairgain King&Quin = Fargan Retro amp ?

• where are these free profiles if they are good i will buy the diezel herbert, 6505 fender and dual rec packs.
    I find the stock dual rec pretty poor so far.