TheAmpFactory VINTAGE!

• May I kindly ask And44 to PLEASE add the list of all included amps to the product description of his 3 unnumbered bundles.
    It's really hard to find this information.

Just trying to help improve. :)
    Martin

They are already on that page under the Vintage part, and also the amps are listed in the first post in this thread :)

Regards the rest, err, well the site is undergoing some serious heavy reconstruction, hence why nothing more has been updated on the site for a while.!
    All new things coming..and a fresh look etc...so a lot will become clearer very soon!. :)

• All the pics are on the Facebook page. Good tip anyway.

The photos are nice ... if you find them and if you know which bundles contain them. There's no consistent naming of of the image collections and apart from that ... it's just good practice to offer a detailed list of content for each product.

In fact, I bought the "Vintage & Rare Amp Collection" 4 weeks ago and immediately fell in love with the "63 Vibrolux Full" rig. But I couldn't remember which bundle it was included in. Impossible to find out on theampfactory website. ;)
    Shouldn't be to hard to provide detailed lists of all bundles and packs on the product pages AND in his own forum's "Important News" category. ;)

Cheers,
    Martin

• They are already on that page under the Vintage part

mh? I can't see a list of amps included in the Vintage & Rare Collection on the Bundles page?

Regards the rest, err, well the site is undergoing some serious heavy reconstruction, hence why nothing more has been updated on the site for a while.!
    All new things coming..and a fresh look etc...so a lot will become clearer very soon!. :)

Cool! Looking forward to the future eye & ear candy 8o

• Do not be afraid Andy , pack 4 is something the best in my guitar life so far ...
    Could you imagine I am playing ONLY& Exclusively Watkins Dominator , for a last few weeks ....
    the rest of +3.500 profiles are just there , but I am not touching them , W

atkins is a Domi

nat

or
    , that's why !

:thumbup:\\ps posting on this Board becomes a pain in the arse because of funny letter spacing and size ????

You never know how your poost will looks like

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• I had a song written a few years back that has an arpeggio on electric. I was noodling tonight looking to add things to my favorites folder and just started playing that arpeggio.

The thing is, amps tend to ring a bit too much and it sounds wrong, probably because I wrote it on the acoustic.

But tonight I just happened to hit upon the 55 Gibson and it worked perfectly. It's an old amp that just dampens enough to allow you to hear the strings beautifully. It was mesmerizing.

Thing is, you sometimes don't realize the full potential of some of these amp profiles until you hit upon the right thing to play on them.

• Thing is, you sometimes don't realize the full potential of some of these amp profiles until you hit upon the right thing to play on them.

Excellent point, and also a reason why the KPA is such a fantastic musical tool. Every type tonal delivery system at your fingertips 8o:thumbup:8o

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• A guy posted a YouTube clip on TGP playing Clapton's version of the Freddy King's Hideaway (Bluesbreakers album)

I've tried many patches and have my own ideas on what sound good, but this one used the 1963 Fender Vibrolux and with that guy's Les Paul was a great take.

Now THERE is a hidden gem in my Kemper I'm gonna have to pull back out. Now I need to find a Les Paul! (I have a Gibson 57 PU in a Parker PM20 Pro, but I'm sure it's not the same)