Mudrock's Peavey Deuce

• Hello again fellow Kemper Users,

Today I uploaded 4 profiles I made of my trusty Peavey Deuce. Being the old fart that I am, I remember when Peavey was respectable gear and not the laughably cheap crap it is today. The Deuce was made for Lynyrd Skynyrd and features two channels with four inputs for different tonal possibilities. I sent these over to Don Peterson at Kemper and he really liked them, I hope you do too!

[Blocked Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v511/mudrock5000/IMG_5012.jpg]

• Nice! I'm happy some people gave it a chance. I really like this amp as a departure from the usual high gain landscape..

• IN preparation for ordering a KPA, I won a Peavey Mace on ebay, as I am a big skynyrd fan. I also won an old peavey tube fex. Mace and Deuce had SS pre amp and tube power amps. Loud at 160 watts for the Mace. Never heard of anyone in skynyrd using a deuce but I saw Hughie Thomasson of the outlaws playing through a deuce a bunch of times. 38 special, Molly Hatchet etc all had Maces at one point and I think the deuce is really similar. I have to DL these and check em out!