kemper and hard rock cafe

• it was a very nice gig, maybe one of my best so far while in this kind of show..............and the food was good as well.......... :)

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• Cool :)
    Do you play via Cabs and mic them?

It depends on the place.

I use the KPA both ways, sometimes as a preamp going to the mesa boogie 290 and 2x12 V30 speakers (the sound is unbelievable!), and some other directly on the pa as the Kemper is supposed to be used.

the hard rock cafe in Florence is a big place being a former cinema hall. So, since I like the 290/kemper huge sound and could use a fair amount of amp volume, I used it with the mesa poweramp.

anyway it goes, I have to say that I went in tour with it since august and never failed in anything. I'm so happy with it and every gig I have lots of musicians people asking questions about it. the Kemper is indeed a fantastic surprise to the listener, in every combination you use it.

For example, the hard rock cafe sound technician came to me after the sound check and listened to the kemper as a preamp, with the 290. the poweramp volume was low at that moment but the guitar tone was fantastic. so he asked me how I could get this sound without cranking up the poweramp volume?

overall, the Kemper fits all the needs, at least for me. I didn't find so far a situation in which it behaved magnificently. I use it on the pa and the people are pleased by the sound coming out. than there are the sceptics that go crazy by its sound on a guitar power amp and a guitar speaker........

i think I cannot ask for more.......and so do various people that came into my little studio to listen to it: after hearing it they became addict and had to purchase it. it is becoming epidemic, at least around me........a nice and safe epidemic thing!

michael

"...why being satisfied with an amp, as great as it can be, while you can have them all?" michael mellner

"Rock in Ecclesia" - new album on iTunes or Google music

• i think I cannot ask for more.......and so do various people that came into my little studio to listen to it: after hearing it they became addict and had to purchase it. it is becoming epidemic, at least around me........a nice and safe epidemic thing!

:thumbup:8o:thumbup:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer