My Review of Soundside profiles

• I got the (Mesa Boogie Roadster, Diezel VH4, Mesa Boogie MKV, Elmwood Modena M60, Mesa Boogie Rectifier, Mesa Boogie MKV Combo)
    These profiles are just awesome they are done so you can tweak every channel of the amps,and setting like the Bright,Boost etc and get your own sound. so you can here all the spectrum of the amp not just one or 2 profiles of it.
    The support that they have is also great with fast response, and good manual for each amp
    I whould recommend them to everyone who like to tweak his own sound. :)

LTD WA-600
    Cort Bass
    Kemper
    Roland Quad Capture
    M-Audio BX5a

• What's the difference between the Mesa Boogie MKV Combo and the Mesa Boogie MKV profiles?

• The first ones use the C90 combo open back speaker - the new ones are via a 4x12" cabinet.
    The first pack includes all 3 channels the new ones only channel 3.

If you like the classic MK combo sounds (clean to cranked) get the first set - If you prefer high gain get the latest.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de

• Really tempted by this package, i was a little dubious from looking at the page so its good to see some positive reviews. Shame the Mark IV combo wasnt involved instead of the Roadster. For the Mark V, Diezel and Elmwood you might as well pay an extra fiver and get the whole package

• I've purchased a couple of Armin's rigs and they're excellent!!

Not cheap but they're sound real. (I mean that)

I appreciate Armin provides MANY settings in his rig pack so I can see how they would cost more.

I purchased his Diezel VH4 and Elmwood M60 rigs and I recommend them to anyone

• I am glad you like the profiles this much.

If anyone created some nice songs with this profiles let me know.

I now Gunther is recording his new CD with soundside.de profiles but am curious to know what others do as well.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

• Your Guenter ;)

This one:
    soundcloud

Yes, all,the sans amp bass profiles are profiled.
    If you are after bass profiles - check out the mark bass profiles as well.

• I absolutely love Armin's work... I have many of his profiles and will definitely get some more. Very 3D, very real and with loads of personality. Does anyone have clips of the AC 30? I'd love to hear his ac30 profiled a bit more, and on his website, he just have one sample - which sounds great- anyone?
    Thanks !

Ale

• The VH4 is great and very versatile, I know one guy in Munich who just sold his Diezel VH4 and uses the profiles, instead.

Many profiles on the market are "pimped" to impress people, with a lot of eq, compressor, reverb ect. added after profiling. They may sound well on first sight, but without effects they often will sound weak. Whereas Armin's profiles are very authentic and detailled and much closer to the original amps than most of the other profiles on the market.

With profiles like the Plexi (JMP 1959), Boogie Roadster, Diezel VH4, Elmwood Modena, Boogie Rectifier, 1957 Fender Harvard, Vox AC 30 TB, Marshall JVM 410H, Damage Control Womanizer, '57 Fender Deluxe ect. you got a truck full of great amps in a little box. ;)

Really considering the vh4 profiles and "new" mark v profiles.... So the diezel is pretty great? Have you played a real vh4 to compare?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• I have many profiles from Soundside and i love them all. You get a lot of profiles for each amp with different variations for each channel. All 400Profiles on my KPA are from Soundside. :thumbup: The challenge is to understand the complex naming of the profiles, but Armin declared it in another thread. I'll stay tuned for further excellent profiles of great amps.