Looking to buy my second KPA...

• I love my KPA so much that ive decided to buy a second. Ive noticed 2 on the web going second hand but both are as new with no use. My question is how much should I be expected to pay on a second hand one. respectably I know the value of the unit...so im not looking to pay only 500.00! (GBP) One is valued at 1100.00 and the other at 1200.00 both I feel are good prices for new units. What do you guys think? My master card is saying yes at the moment :) ;)

• Go for it, you cannot expect to get much lower. One was on ebay about a week or so ago and went out for 150€ less then the new price

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Are you buying the second one as a backup (as I did), or do you plan on running through both of them simultaneously as two separate rigs?

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Separate rigs?
    Man you have the option to profiel all your stomps and using them with your favorite amp profiles :D

By the way i'd never buy used stuff to save just 10%.
    Vat in EU is between 15%-24% if i'm not wrong, (here in Italy 21), so I'd expect to save that amount at least.
    I'd be patient, unless you really need it.

• Separate rigs?
    Man you have the option to profiel all your stomps and using them with your favorite amp profiles :D

By the way i'd never buy used stuff to save just 10%.
    Vat in EU is between 15%-24% if i'm not wrong, (here in Italy 21), so I'd expect to save that amount at least.
    I'd be patient, unless you really need it.

I bought another new one just for that reason - not many used for sale, and the prices are too high. Besides, I don't know what warranty you get on a used one ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I recently paid £1250 for a new one from Andertons, Digital village were doing it cheaper, however I got a great deal on the gig bag (half price) from Andertons...... I'd go new fo peace of mind.

• I recently paid £1250 for a new one from Andertons, Digital village were doing it cheaper, however I got a great deal on the gig bag (half price) from Andertons...... I'd go new fo peace of mind.

I did think about that but Its now or never and I have the 1100 right now. I dont think I will have any problems as it is mint and on the plus side I went round to the sellers house to test it. Not a problem anywhere. Yes I know its GAS to have a second but this is just too good to miss :) :love:

• yeah I know that feeling. :thumbup: GAS is a terrible affliction... I thought I'd satisfied it by getting the Kemper.... then guitar GAS kicked in an I bought a Jackson PC1 ! Hope it works out for you... from what I've seen already, the Kemper team are awesome, so if you do get any issues I'm sure they'll help you out.