Real stomp boxes

• I want to try some of my fuzz and o.d. pedals thru the Kemper but am a bit reluctant to add that much gain to the signal....don't want to blow it up .
    Is it safe to plug real pedals into the Kemper ?

• Thanks ...Can't wait to hear a Nick Greer Ghetto stomp or an Ox Fuzz with some of Andy's vintage amps...
    I guess my next purchase should be a spring reverb to put in the effects loop.

• I've got an OKKO Twinsonic, were I like to use the clean booster to increase for lead and solo output. I'm trying to keep the number of profiles low...
    Will it work like this: Guitar > OKKO Twinsonic > KPA > PA, or is there a better way?
    Labrat

• Does a real fuzz pedal in front of kemper soun anything like the internal fuzz effect?
    ..cause I really dont like the modelled fuzz effect in stomp box section :pinch:

Kemper made me proud to go digital.

• Does a real fuzz pedal in front of kemper soun anything like the internal fuzz effect?
    ..cause I really dont like the modelled fuzz effect in stomp box section :pinch:

The Ox Fuzz sounds different cause it is a different fuzz, they all have their own characteristics.
    That said, I've been able to dial up some decent fuzz sounds using the internal Kemper fuzz too, especially using a Firebird.

• I could'nt make out all the names of your fuzz pedals, but that's an impressive collection.
    Do you have an Ox Fuzz ?

thanks, I'm afraid it has somewhat grown since I took the picture...
    I focus mainly on overlooked, underappreciated and DIY stuff, like the Ken Multi Fuzz, Snowflake or the soapbox of doom Fuzz-o-mat for exsample ;)

fuzz is an aquired taste, kinda like espresso.
    that being said, I might be biased, but I think you can find more variaty in the fuzz 'genre' then in any other effects group. In other words, there is no 'fuzz' per se, but thousands of different flavours.
    try putting an GEQ before or after (or both) the fuzz effects in the Profiler, there's a lot of variety to be had.
    If you're into bands like Monster Magnet, QOTSA or Mastodon, this is the way to go.

• The Ox Fuzz sounds different cause it is a different fuzz, they all have their own characteristics.
    That said, I've been able to dial up some decent fuzz sounds using the internal Kemper fuzz too, especially using a Firebird.

Me too. Although I prefer my real fuzzes in front of the kemper and the way they clean up with volume, I've dialed some nice sound using the internal ones. There is an example in this thread:
    The Thread

Saludos!
    Paco

• "Quote button didnt work"..

What I dont like about the internal fuzz-effect, is that I find it way to distorted. I am having a difficult time trying to roll back volume making it clean up, even when drive is on 0. What I keep wondering about, is weather this happens because of the internal effects character, or because the Kemper just handles fuzz this way.

I am pretty shure that my Kemper handles my external tubescreamer effects just like any real tube amp, so I keep thinking it must be likewise for fuzz?

Kemper made me proud to go digital.