AmpFactory December!

• Hey all.

To say a big thanks to all you guys for your support over the last months,
    for this month until the 31st December Im giving 25% off to everyone and anyone.

use the code : xmasprofiles link: THEAMPFACTORY
    and dont forget to like my facebook page too. if you get a moment! FACEBOOK

Happy December!.

• Indeed there will always be missed offers, across the globe deals are happining at xmas. Sorry u missed out, but i cant ever forwarn when offers will arive, but anyone is welcome to contact me about possible future deals should the situation arrise. And besides there is more coming soon that will also take advantage of this discount. :) that is once i get my studio back in place from a recent fire.

• I agree that there will always be missed offers. But most of the time they are not one week apart and 10% change.

Leaves me with a bit of a bad taste in my mouth (matter of speak).

Lots of luck to you anyway with the rebuild of your studio.

• Yeah I feel you, really. - but by popular demand it was back, I added the extra 10% purely as a boost to help soften the blow at xmas time. - this happens to us all im afraid.. its just bad timing. - not my intention to disappoint anyone. - although this is 50/50 im aware of that.

But Blackfriday is different.. same as Cyber monday (what was that all about) - and then xmas.

But for the BlackFriday customers I can work out a refund of the 10% if it will help.

• Andy, don't sweat. Its only 10%. I think we all can survive without it :)
    Just felt a bit wrong so soon after.

I think we should also just be grateful that we could get these quality packs at a discount price in the first place.

I'ts very noble of you to refund the 10%, but you really don't need to.Although 35% of a pack 3 is very tempting :) :)

I understand your reasoning, and just want to say from my side. There is no bad blood! I really enjoy your profiles.

• :) :) :)

Hallo Andy,

dear Mr Hodgson,

that's good news. Till now I enjoyed most of your free profiles with a Fender Tele and no tweaking at all! I'm a great fan of your work and appreciate the efforts you put into it to make such a paramount quality! Now, seriously, who's gonna need all these profiles? Nobody, that's for sure. You just need one good set of profiles matching your favourite guitar. Where do you find these wonder profiles? No doubt about it: Check in with Andy's choice and there...christmas.

Rest assured guys, that's exactly what I'm gonna do folks!

Thanks a lot and keep on rockin'

Kind regards

• Hi Andy,

I'm a proud owner of the Kemper Amp for nearly 3 months now and since then I downloaded three of your Amp Packs plus three packs you offer as free stuff.
    And what can I say? Only one word: AMAZING!

Those profiles I bought (Marshall JTM45, Soldano SLO 100, Lindy Fralin VVT) make my Kemper shine!

The Lindy Fralin is an amp I never heard of before but I can get some of the sweetest, purest sounds with my Fender Strat out of it, it really blows my mind.
    The cleans are full, rich, warm and as soon as you kick in the boost you can get a really nice breakup... woooowwww... ;-))

As you wrote on your website, the Soldano is an amp, I would also never have used before - but it's such an amazing and outstanding sound-monster, I can't believe not to have thought about it in the past!

And the JTM45 - one amp I had the chance to use in the studio many years ago. When I heard the sound of your profiles, I knew, I had to buy this Amp Pack.

Thank you man for your great work and thank you for giving us the incredible possibility to share sound-heaven with you!

• Right - In about 2 mins time I turn 40 and I'm sat here marking exam scripts. This is not the carnival of celebration I had envisaged for this moment. My heroes would not approve.
    Soooo I'm gonna use this discount and download the most appropriate pack for this milestone. Which has to be the Vintage Pack.
    When the clock turns 12 I'm gonna plug in and wail away - perfect therapy, let the midlife crisis commence - cheers for this :thumbup:

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Right - In about 2 mins time I turn 40 and I'm sat here marking exam scripts. This is not the carnival of celebration I had envisaged for this moment. My heroes would not approve.
    Soooo I'm gonna use this discount and download the most appropriate pack for this milestone. Which has to be the Vintage Pack.
    When the clock turns 12 I'm gonna plug in and wail away - perfect therapy, let the midlife crisis commence - cheers for this :thumbup:

Bravo :thumbup: